Dear Developers of Jord WCF Web Service-Dependent Systems,
We are proceeding well with regards to converting the WCF services to REST and would love for you to have an early chance to try out the new REST service.
Although this REST service is on our development environment - and may thus be unstable and change day by day – we are sure some of you will be happy to trade stability for an early access to test and prepare your own systems for the upcoming conversion.
It will be a so-called “Big Bang” conversion - once the REST service goes live, the WCF service will be closed down. So the earlier you can prepare your systems, the better.
We currently have the following methods in the REST service (replacing WCF) for you to use:
- GET Claims will return the claims in the access token, that the user used to authenticate to the service.
- GET UserInfo will return object with currently authorized user.
- Get IsAlive will tell you if the service is active.
- POST Locations will make it possible to create a new location.
- DELETE Locations will make it possible to delete a location.
As we get further with the development of the REST service, we will introduce the remaining methods from WCF and more documentation.
More information on how to use the REST service can be found here:
Development endpoints are:
REST Service endpoint is: https://jord-udv-api-app.azurewebsites.net/
The endpoint for Swagger is: https://jord-udv-api-app.azurewebsites.net/swagger/index.html
Questions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org